Thursday, September 23, 2004

For I know that my Redeemer Lives and I WILL STAND WITH HIM ON THAT DAY

Brothers I do not consider myself to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Php. 3:13-14

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will igve you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Mt. 11:28-30

"For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "Plans to Prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer. 29:11

No comments: