Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Always Going To Be A Way

"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope." MLKJr.

I have to accept disappointment from others, they may be disappointed in me, and knowing that I need to change what I did, and I shouldn't lose hope in the process, for I know my hope lays in Him.

"When you say a person or a situation is 'hopeless' you are slamming the door in the face of God."
Allen

I think I've slammed the door in the face of God may times, saying that my situations are hopeless, when other's have worst problems than me, I'm not hopeless and my situations aren't, I will endure, I can endure, with Him.

I took a new challenge in March, there was a void to be a child again, but I knew I needed to grow up, I gave my pride, and life back to Him, this night I was about to leave my God, but I thought about it, why act like such a child, for only children run from there problems, and if your more mature, hey, you learn to deal with it and talk it through, I was going to be one more year older, I learned and made a way, the last week of March I made plans, right before my birthday, to be more positive and open to be renewed, it happened, to build up trust with those around me, and for me to be accountable. The road may be tough, but knowing you have someone on your side, is comforting, Thanks God! or shall I say Thank You

Share each other's burdens and troubles, and in this way obey the law of Christ.
Galatians 6:2

This night has been a long process for me, I got home and read, spent sometime reflecting over my life and what I have done since I renewed my life for Him, then went to sleep, when I got up, I felt like I wasted some time, then I got worked up, something I shouldn't be doing, especially before testing, but God will always make a way for me.

No comments: