Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Eye Contact

When you talk do you make eye contact? That was our question yesterday in our group.

I don't think I make eye contact, somehow I feel ackward, maybe I should start making eye contact when I talk. Heehee.

It's werid when people stare at you, you feel so self-conscious about yourself.

On that note my point to ponder today was
I'm as close to God as I choose to be.

Somehow I've been drawing closer to God, finally since I've got back to a somewhat daily devotional and a better prayer life, but some how I feel like I'm about to lose that, please pray that I will keep on growing, and not shrink back down. It's a wonder that I got this far. I want to draw closer, but I need to break down the barriers, and the things that are hindering, too.

No comments: