Wednesday, May 25, 2005

You Know Me

It's really funny to know I only get mad at a couple people in my life, but others are never mad at me. Do I want to make people mad at me? Sometimes, that's the only way I can get attention, huh? Come on now, change, and think positive. Grow up, your not a kid anymore, no more games.

I love the book Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, I've watched the trailer more than 10 times! Yes as Chu said
IvoryCrescent (06:28 PM): oh my god!!
IvoryCrescent (06:28 PM): obsession


This is from the trailer:

Carmen: I'm mad at my dad, why is that so hard for me to say?
I have no problem being mad at you.

Tibby: Cause you know I'll always love you no matter what.

My friends know me...
IvoryCrescent (06:25 PM): i 've never seen u mad
I've never been mad at them, and they've never been mad at me.

No comments: