Friday, June 03, 2005

How Can I Live?

I loved this song as I opened a new CD: New Song Cafe This song is by Noel Richards

You have laid Your hand on me
I am changed forever
There is nothing that compares with knowing You
You have spoken words of love
That lift my Spirit higher
Jesus Christ, my dearest friend. I'm never letting go

How can I live
How can I live
How can I live withour Your love?
How can I live
How can I live
How can I live without Your love?

Help me never to forget what I used to be
Though the past that I regret is over now
I will never beashamed of calling You my friend
I no longer hide from You
I'm running to Your side

How can I live
How can I live
How can I live withour Your love?
How can I live
How can I live
How can I live without Your love?

All the riches I possess are meaningless to me
Your love is the greatest gift
The very air I breathe

How can I live
How can I live
How can I live withour Your love?
How can I live
How can I live
How can I live without Your love?

No comments: