Friday, September 09, 2005

Change of Plans


Retreat
Originally uploaded by penguingolfer89.
The need to vent!
This picture is from retreat, when everyone came running into my cabin to talk to me.
Now I got to find someone to run to to vent to. Like, really badly. In middle school I spent hours on the phone with my friends just talking about random stuff, complaining, talking about cool stuff, doing homework on the phone together. Now I don't have that. With my friends we aren't all that close. We see each other at school, do homework together, eat lunch together, and just hangout. I miss just talking to someone for hours on end. I guess I'm not really that close to anyone anymore. Kind of sad.
 
Movie Plans?
I'm just out of it today. My friends and I decided to go watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose today at Walnut Creek Theater at 7:15PM. Then plans changed to 4:30PM. Now it all changed again to 5:10PM at Rheem. I don't get it. I already told them I want to watch another movie, because I might be watching it again on Saturday. Last minute everything. I hate it. That's why I always have a set plan. I even had rafting in my calendar and that had to be marked off. What else?
All the time when I want to see something people always veto my plans or my movie that I want to watch. I have still yet to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and March of the Pegnuins. So I think I'm going to end up watching Mad Hot Ballroom. Oh well all good. I think I need to watch a movie by myself.
I just called to see if we were going to dinner, we aren't even going to dinner. Man, nice plans.
Do you not see how frusturated I get when plans are changed?

No comments: