I've had so much dedication doing things for others. It was just great today to just lay back and watch the Blue Angels again with not much stress. Also go home and just relax. That's got to be good once in awhile. I don't have a break til November, I can make it.
This week will be full of more surprises I don't think I'll be running much.
Monday: Sport Medicine emergency care test, Ortho. Apt., Layout deadline, Thesis and orgainizer due.
Tuesday: Relax and read 100 pages. Picture deadline. Finish Essay.
Wednesday: Relax and read 100-200 pages
Rough draft essay due!
Thursday: Relax and read 100 pages. Study for PSATs. Picture deadline. All essay due!
Friday: Go watch March of the Penguins by myself at Rheem my way to relax, I guess. Study for PSATs.
Saturday: PSATs in the morning
Sunday: Church
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment