Yes! I'm back to praying and devotions. It seemed like I didn't have time, but I guess I know I need to set time away for God.
This is one example of my life. I'm running after stupid stuff. I was so aggressive through this game I was mad at how people cheated. I was mad how people never helped me. I was by myself wondering where everyone else on my team was. I can't be a 1 man team. I'm running fast with my hands out wondering where my teammates are. I guess this is same at our church. Oh, wait it is the church I go to. In the car today my dad talked how Pastor was moving houses and how Pastor never tells the exact details my dad was like theres no communication. Ahh...duh? It's a rough world out there...It's you and God.
I'll run the race for Him. Hopefully I'm doing it right, who knows sometimes I don't even know what's right anymore.
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment