Too bad I'm not like other people's families where there parents actually go and wake them up every morning. I'm on my own for that. I woke up at 4 this morning to set my alarm clock because I thought I didn't set it, well I didn't. So I set it, yet I guess I was too tired or it didn't go off.
I slept in til 7:30A.M. today. I usually leave the house at 7:15A.M. I just put on my clothes and ran out the door. I was too in a rush to grab anything to eat. So I'm a little hungry and tired still. Today already seems like it's going to be a bad day. Even though, I'm on time for school, just a bad start for the week.
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey don't worry-- i'm with you! my mom leaves the house an hour before i wake up, so I gotta always rely on the alarm.
Post a Comment