Time to splurge...Well not really unless anyone wants to get me some for Christmas...
The funny part is I haven't been shopping for a long time. So I guess if I just sit here and wait for things to come to me...Haha..Just kidding...
So I told my friends I'm still on a look out for a cap I can wear everyday. After this week all the sun has been blinding me and getting sunburnt around my nose. You should have seen me yesterday. My math book was doing the trick of keeping sun off of me. A cap for me is like my hood on my sweatshirt hide behind it. That means I'll be wearing my hair up rather than how it's been, down.
Also my cross necklace. I've been on a search for one forever. Then someone buys one last Saturday. I should post about my old cross necklace and you can see what happened to it. It's so hard to find one I would like. I've been looking forever. I need one that will withstand a little longer. So if I have to pay more, it's okay.
It's been cold and my eyes have been on a Northface Jacket forever. Well a fleece.
Also I need a windbreaker for all that rain.
I was thinking if I want to go back into gaming. I have have to make a post about my gaming systems later. So old some of the stuff. Still fun though. X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube, New Game Boy. Any NEW gaming system would be great!
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment