Christ knows me better than I do and then others do. He knows all my hurts and pains.
When the weight of this world
seems to be resting on
your shoulders.
Or the choices you made
didn't turn out the way
you planned.
When you're lossing control,
and you don't know where life
is taking you.
Just remember these words
and know that you're not forgotten.
I'm still close and hand,
and I know you,
and I know of the plans
that I have for you.
I'll show you
how to be all you can,
if you'd only dare
to follow.
Over mountains that reach
to the sky you will go.
And when you're deep in the valleys,
you still will know
that I love you,
and my plans for you are
for good.
Sometimes the heart ache we bear
is caused by the hands
of another.
Sometimes our pain
is the kind we bring on
ourselves.
But no matter the source,
if we could only
remember.
That our God is alive.
Nothing can break his
promise to you.
He means it when he says…
© 1995 Rod Washington
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment