A slow day but, hey, it’s Friday.
My body died down I was tired and weak.
I didn’t want to move.
I was barely hungry.
The second quiz for this class in this week.
I barely knew the material.
However, my brain kicked into action, I finished.
I felt relieved.
Hurry up bell, ring!
I knew my body had a surprise waiting for me.
I didn’t want to face it.
I came home from school ate junk food.
Shrimp chips, root beer, and gummy bears.
Felt even more sick.
I felt I needed food.
I made myself some oatmeal.
I shoved it down.
My body disliked it.
I fell into some kind of sleep.
I was tired and cold.
I was constantly waking up.
My father came in and woke me, “It’s dinner time, do you want to eat?”
I ate, my stomach was less satisfied.
I finished.
I needed to get going on a hundred and fifty rules for English.
It must be copied by hand, both chapter three and four.
I felt really sick now!
I couldn’t take it.
I took the hottest bath I could, knowing I shouldn’t be taking baths now.
I go back and copy more rules.
A hundred and twenty more to go.
My hand continues to hurt, but I know I need to get it done.
It’s not due til Friday, I want to know I finished it, though.
Everything must be perfect.
I keep on thinking while writing.
I hit my head to get the thought out.
I’m not tired but I know I should get sleep.
I turn down the lights at 2:30A.M.
I wake up at 3A.M.
My mind churns with thoughts.
I send a text.
I can’t sleep.
I wake up again, this time 6:10A.M.
My dad gives me money for this end.
He has to go teach in Rosa then go up to get some Mento’s.
I don’t attempt to go back to sleep anymore.
I get up and read the paper, the Times to be exact.
I see a teen died in a crash due to alcohol.
What a shame.
I feel like I have the need to run.
I change, get the pod, put on the brace, and get my watch.
I go out and run.
I come back and listen to some Kao.
I shower in the nice warm water.
I call Jennifer, seeing if she’ll be in the city, nope, she won’t.
I get ready for the city.
I get distracted and want to continue copying my English homework down.
What a nerd!
I leave at 9:30 A.M. to be exact.
I catch the train.
What I call fun, other’s call boring.
I go by myself to the Asian Art Museum.
So, glad I’m a student, the discounts rock!
I spend hours exploring, and having fun.
Time by myself.
I find Sally, and Lily, too.
What a small world!
Lily saw my shirt, hey Oasis!
Yes, the same youth group we were in.
We catch up on the current.
I go explore the featured exhibit Traditions Unbound.
It’s the last week.
I attempt some of my own Japanese brushpainting and calligraphy.
Sally came and looked for me.
We were ready to go!
We went through the back way.
Two sixteen year old girls walking down from the Civic to Powell.
Dangerous, maybe, to us we can stand.
She saids, “There are a lot of homeless people in San Francisco.”
I think, “Yup, and no one willing to take action.”
I keep my head down as we past adult stores.
“We have to be careful down here”, I think to myself.
We go to H&M, Urban, and Forever.
Sally asked “What do you like to shop for more, shoes or clothing?”
“Shoes of course! My dad saids people usually have a lot of dress shoes, but I have a lot of sneakers!”
Hey! What a cool book, “A Guide for A Sneaker Collector.”
I cancel my night plans, I’m not really up to them.
I can’t stand shopping for clothes.
I just walk around, nodding my head.
We get to BART, right on time!
We get on, find a seat.
I get off at Oakland 12th Street Center.
I go get things for my grandma, newspaper and buns.
I get myself taro, people usually don’t like it, I love it!
I needed to get some lunch or food into my system, it was 3:30P.M. already, I was dying.
I go in and sit by myself in the back of the restraunt.
I order my usual BBQ Pork over rice and HK styled tea.
I spend my precious time just eating, I’m not in a rush.
The servers are nice, I give them a extra tip.
I get on BART again.
I get off the train at Lafayette, so many bags in hand.
My right hand continues to hurt and hurt, all the writing, and the past.
When I come home my grandma is happy to see me, she tells me, “I forgot to tell you to buy me a newspaper.”
I think to myself, “Hey, don’t worry, I’m always thinking of you, I know what to buy!”
I watch her continuously spraying her knee, she can’t walk.
I learn that sometimes it’s great just to be by yourself and explore.
Me time isn’t all that bad.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment