Monday, February 27, 2006

Light the Way


i will be your light
Originally uploaded by stasis88.
How far are you willing to be stretched? How much passion do you really have?

Are you willing to give your life to him, every aspect.

Lord you have all of me, I will follow you all the days of my life.

Are you willing to take the nails from his hand?

You are my shepard, I have everything I need, you will provide.

I really thank God, starting earlier this month as I realize my future, I've been growing. I've been growing in faith and drawing closer to God. I wanna be even closer! How much closer can I get?

I've been feeding myself with the word everyday and drawing closer, you should do the same. When you pray be honest. Completely honest, he already knows what I've done. He knows everything. Ask God to heal broken relationships. Confess to him everything, even the things unseen. Pray for others: friends, family, people who are hurting, the world, missionaries around the world, for your future. Come, Adore, Confess, Thank, Ask him and commune with him. You must come to Him. If you don't come, you are a distant apart.

We continue daily to grow in a faith-produced Christ-likeness.

I wanna be just like you Jesus!

Light the way for my future. You are my guide, I will follow.

No comments: