One crys out why did Adam have to eat from the tree?
I cry out and admit, I nailed him on that cross. All my sin....pride, jealousy, lack of love, running away, disobedience, taking on a different image, laziness, dumb thoughts, everything. Everything that hindranced me away from him.
Why did he have to be put in that situation? For me I've done so much wrong.
I nailed him on that tree, and I was crucified with him.
Why did he do it?
Lord, let me let go of the past, for I've given it up to you, let me live out my life fully for you, for all you have done. Help me to be my own person, to share and be honest. To really share my real passions with the world.
Your love oh Lord reaches to the Heavens....Your love for me is so abundant. Your love keeps me going. You love me like no other.
I love you Lord.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment