I got really sick again. Interesting how it always happens at my time of fasting...
Lord,
I must stay obedient to you. Lord, help me not to give into temptation. Even thought there are many test that have been thrown at me. I can't do it by myself, so I've learned. It's you Lord. Lord, heal my body, give me the warmth of your words and love. Let me feed off your words. You still remain faithful.
Test are never wasted
He is faithful
He has never forgotten or abadoned you
Rest in Him
When the trails stay remind yourself to do what is right
Tested and tempted and fighting your own strength and go away from God
You fought yourself through life you can fight yourself thru again, never works
Do whats right and hide in him
There is a hiding place where we are loved
There is a strong place where he provides his grace to perserve
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment