Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter, Lent, and the whole Shabang

I cry out for Your hand of mercy to heal me. I am weak...

Lent
This lent season I gave up drinks of any kind except for water. It was hard and first, but I picked up a new habit and I kind of like it. I was able to sustain throughout. I was able to do my SoulJourney and get into His word. Yes, I admit I didn't do it everyday. Actually last week I got too lazy, sick, and tired that I kind of put it down for awhile. I could admit that sometimes I didn't look to Him. When I didn't I got sick. Then I totally went back and prayed and just stuff happened. Again, my physical state got kind of bad during the last 2 weeks of Lent. I got immensely tired through those weeks. I failed to get sleep somedays, I got home at late hours, I failed to properly feed myself.

I got to admit, my love isn't as great, but His love is sooo great! I try to show love in any way I can. I also admit I got to get the knowledge from God from my head down to my heart.

Easter
Yes, it's Easter! He is Risen indeed! Yeah, 40 days are up, but that doesn't put me off the hook. I should still be getting into His word, trying to self-discipline myself in other ways in my life. Also to try to sustain part of my Lent plan, too.

Closed Up, YOU Help Me Lord, Not Me

Have I closed up more than ever? Sometimes I feel like things are just going to go haywire.

It's hard when you don't have anyone that really cares. People never remember things you want them to actually remember. You just want to tell them, "Hey I got a good grade!" "Hey, I'm going to prom." It's just those things that make it so much harder. I wish I could still call you every night. Talk for hours, about the day, stupid stuff, and at times serious things. Be like we use to be. Yet, your too busy or you don't even want to talk to me. Yes, I know I did stuff that hurt, it hurt me too. It hurt me a lot, more than I imagined it would. How stupid and careless I was. I see you one day a week, how, I yearn for that relationship again. Too far, and things are just gone. How to build it up, is there a way, Lord? Help me Lord!

I haven't talked to anyone since January.

Why do I cry these tears on a day like this in my room alone?

I should be celebrating with others because, Dude it's YOUR day! You have RISEN!

Continue to celebrate, while I work on my studying for tomorrow's Chemistry, Math, and English test!

No comments: