Tomorrow is Good Friday. My fast has been going on very well. Tomorrow, hopefully I can do a total fast. It is the day that he got nailed on that tree. That cross. He bridged a gap for me and you.
This day, Lord, Why did you die willingly and knowingly for me?
I'm a sinner.
So prideful.
So ashamed of my actions.
So poor and weak.
So helpless.
So unworthy.
So unperfect.
You bore that cross for me.
You didn't have to do it!
You could have let me suffered.
Yet, you loved me so much.
You poured out your grace and mercy.
You don't have to prove anything Lord.
You are so great.
You are so great and awesome.
I put my life fully into you.
My Redeemer, Lord, God, Dayspring, Teacher, Master, Creater...
I want the cross!
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment