


This weekend has been a good weekend, with a Sunday life shreader for me. It's cool, I can take it. Blame is on me, it's my fault guys!
Wow it's been a lot of first for me or will be...
Break Up
Dress Shopping
Strapless Undertop Shopping
First Dance
First time getting my nails done
First time asking someone to prom
First time wearing make up
more to come...

3 comments:
get some new pics already!!!! upload some more pics of your life, your Gordon, your likes, your childhood, your anything!
Jel, you know that I don't like Gordon, right? You have the wrong image if you think I do. We are going to prom as friends.
Why would I post if I'm going to get critized and people talking like that about me? He's just a friend.
wow you look like goldilocks. hope you and gordon will have a great time at the jr. prom.
Post a Comment