"..you see the depths of my heart and you love me the same. You are amazing God."
-Chris Tomlin
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Flip Flop Tan
It's that time again! The sun is out! It's hot out! Oh, wait is it just me? Just kidding. Get out your shorts, tanks, and flipflops! I can't wait I want a pair of these, perferbablly all black, thought.
Hey my name is Crissy. I'm 21 from Cali! I like to hangout with my friends, listen to music, cook, bake, scrapbook, sleep, and eat! I love snowboarding and rippin' the mountains and surfing the waves. I am an avid road biker, and somewhat of a runner training to do some tri's. My goal in life is to do an Ironman. I'm in CAMARADA! I'm also in Alpha Lambda Delta! My favorite verse is... I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. ~Philippians 3:14.
No comments:
Post a Comment