Monday, May 08, 2006

Girl By Myself

Yesterday in service Pastor William was talking about how girls usually don't go out to eat by themselves. I'm like that is so wrong.

-In Junior High I remember going to McDonalds by myself and just ordering something and eating it there at a table alone.

-When the Star War toys first came out I went to Burger King by myself got lunch after finals and ate there at a table by myself.

-Last year when the movie Exorcism of Emily Rose came out, I wanted to watch another movie instead. So I went to the theatre by myself and watched Hot Mad Ballroom. Sat by myself and watched.

-Earlier this year I took BART all the way to San Francisco to go to Naan N Curry by myself and ate there at my own table.

-Earlier this year I went to Chinatown after hanging out by myself at the Asian Art Museum and ate at a restraunt by myself in a corner.

-Heck I might even go to another A's game by myself. Even though I order a couple of tickets. So if anyone wants to go tell me.

-I really wanna go play golf this weekend, anyone wanna go hit a few with me? Or I might have to go by myself.

Interesting...
I got this from Joey.
Your Birthdate: March 29

You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet.
Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.
You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.
You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination

Your weakness: Fear of failure

Your power color: Coral

Your power symbol: Oval

Your power month: November

No comments: