Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hangin with Mac, Lauren, and Cal

Lauren, Mac, and Cal are so cute!

We went over to Ethan and Lauren's place on Friday night. I was hanging out and playing with both Mac and Lauren. Lauren likes to hit people.

When we were leaving, I was putting on my shoes and Lauren walks out the door and hugs me. So cute!

Then I was over at Cal's place and they were getting ready for bed. I played with Cal for a little while. We played dinosaurs and wrote sentances and colored on the whiteboard. I went to brush my teeth and Mac would always come in and ask, "Are you done yet?" So cute. She would say my name, but I didn't get it for awhile. She would walk around saying, "Stina" I was trying to make out what she was saying hehe. Now I get it! She could say my name! Yeah! Then Cal wanted me to read him a story. Mac wanted me to play with her, but I finished up the story. At the end Cal gives me a big good night hug. Then after Cal did that Mac jumped up and gave me a hug and said good night. So cute!

No comments: