Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Kiddies


Childhood Fun
Originally uploaded by 3rd foundation.
My kiddies are so cute...I'm gonna totally miss them! Look what they have to say...

MY CUTIES

"You are very nice!" -Daisy

"A nice leader. Forever and always" -Amy C.

"Your fun to play with." -Toby

"Dear Christina, Your (You?) are nice and smart." -Joanne

"Hi Christina, You are a good cook. I like your food." - =) Lisa

"Hi" -Brandon H.

"You are a tall women." -From Brandon W.

"Smart =)" -From: Celeste

"Have a great summer." -Tony

"New leader." -Tyler

"Cool" -From: Dexter

"Bye-bye leader. Have a nice summer." -From: John

"Since your are on Daycamp the first day. I know your name." -Jenny

"Christina you are a nice leader." (Aww...Who wrote this?)

"Dear, Christina I'm lucky to see you again anyways you are a kind, nice, and a good leader also I haven't seen you until now." -From, Matthew -See ya

"Do you always wear glasses?" (From?)

"You are cool!" -From Kyle

"Dear Christina, Thank you for everything." -Ethan (This is the kid that was totally attached to me on the first day I was with the group, he gave me a nice blue ring.)


LEADERS

"It was so cool making the brownies and your disgusting seasoning: I can still smell it in my hands. It was cool working with you." -Tiffany

"Hey Honey Bunch! =) So this is what's it's like being with 20 wonderful animals =P I had a great time, hope you did too! See ya soon honey! *-Jen C2
"Thx for the help! Fo shizzle (JP)!" -Bob

"Livesaver!" -Kelvin

"Gee-unit!" -Vinson

"Even though you only came this week, you were really helpful. Helping us control the craziness and loudness of the kids. Also providing the much need loud voice we were lacking." -Warren

"Hi Christina, I can see you're great with the kids here! I hope you come back next year! Please!?! You also have a great voice in singing, I hear it in singspiration." -Vida

I love all the kiddies and leaders! You guys were awesome to be with and work with! Be good! Trust in the Lord!

No comments: