[23:14] Jeenyus224: hey, i know this is really random, but as a fellow christian i wanted to let you know that your faith is really inspiring to me
[23:15] Jeenyus224: so thank you
[23:16] penguingolfer89: thanks
[23:16] penguingolfer89: btw u going to YWAM?
[23:16] Jeenyus224: i wish we had more classes together
[23:16] Jeenyus224: yeah
[23:17] Jeenyus224: i hope so
[23:17] penguingolfer89: can I ask you a favor, can you please pray for me, I know you don't really know me all that well, but you are a brother in Christ that has also inspired me around Campolindo
[23:17] Jeenyus224: i have to apply still
[23:17] penguingolfer89: ook
[23:17] Jeenyus224: well thanks
[23:17] penguingolfer89: yeah we only had one class together
[23:17] Jeenyus224: it's a bummer
[23:18] penguingolfer89: but so much stuff has been happening since it's the end of the year and I would like to ask you to pray for me and a fellow sister in Christ, I made a lot of mistakes and right now it's been hard to just live kind of it's all my fault, also it's mother's day not to sure if you know my mom died when I was young, and if you can pray that I've also sensed a urgency of rededication in my life to Christ.
[23:19] Jeenyus224: i will definately pray for you
[23:19] penguingolfer89: thanks
[23:19] Jeenyus224: i would be more than happy to
[23:20] Jeenyus224: im sorry about your mom, that has to be rough today
[23:20] penguingolfer89: thanks the biggest thing is my relationship with a fellow sister in Christ, it really hurts so yeah
[23:20] penguingolfer89: not too rough I made it through, it's been good, I just wish I had that sister there for me today
[23:20] penguingolfer89: think it was rougher watching the warriors lose
[23:20] Jeenyus224: hahaha
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment