Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Washington D.C. Mission Trip: Spring Break 2008

Wow Spring Break went by very fast! My spring break was last week March 1-9th and it went by fast. Many mornings we were up by 5A.M. It was a trip I will never forget. I went with a great group of friends and leaders. We had a crazy, fun, and funny group that's for sure!

I learned that even the smallest task that we did helped to further the Kingdom.

We can't have a mind to change the world because that will never happen. When we go out on the field we want to change people and situations when in part the people will change us and will teach us new things.

There are many homeless and children who go to bed hungry at night. We got to cook, feed, and interact with many of them.

God has been and still is working in great ways in our countries capital!

We got to see the contrast of the wealthy to the poor in D.C.






No comments: