"..you see the depths of my heart and you love me the same. You are amazing God."
-Chris Tomlin
Monday, September 08, 2008
Night of Joy
I had a great time at Night of Joy this last Friday with 2 of my best friends Chels and Sarah. I got to also eat brunch with Jules on Sat. Then on Sunday Chels, Jules, and I had our hangout time.
I've made a great decision this last week. I'm working through it a little bit. I've been convicted more today by reading Practicing Greatness with our chapter on Self-Awareness. It's been a great book! I can't wait what else is in store for me!
Hey my name is Crissy. I'm 21 from Cali! I like to hangout with my friends, listen to music, cook, bake, scrapbook, sleep, and eat! I love snowboarding and rippin' the mountains and surfing the waves. I am an avid road biker, and somewhat of a runner training to do some tri's. My goal in life is to do an Ironman. I'm in CAMARADA! I'm also in Alpha Lambda Delta! My favorite verse is... I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. ~Philippians 3:14.
No comments:
Post a Comment