"..you see the depths of my heart and you love me the same. You are amazing God."
-Chris Tomlin
Friday, March 06, 2009
Chris Tomlin Concert
Tonight I get to see someone very special! CHRIS TOMLIN!!! I can't wait to see my BOYFRIEND CHRIS TOMLIN! Haha. I'm excited this is a Christmas gift. I received a ticket with the Hello Love CD! I can't wait to chill with the girls!
Hey my name is Crissy. I'm 21 from Cali! I like to hangout with my friends, listen to music, cook, bake, scrapbook, sleep, and eat! I love snowboarding and rippin' the mountains and surfing the waves. I am an avid road biker, and somewhat of a runner training to do some tri's. My goal in life is to do an Ironman. I'm in CAMARADA! I'm also in Alpha Lambda Delta! My favorite verse is... I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. ~Philippians 3:14.
No comments:
Post a Comment