Thursday, November 05, 2009

Summer Vacation

Sorry, it took so long to post up pictures I have yet to even load up Boston, New Hampshire, and Maine pictures! Not all D.C. and NY pics are up either. My dad and I left for Washington D.C., went up to New York and New Jersey, then headed to Boston, New Hampshire, and Maine! After coming back I then went to San Diego for a week. Here's just a glimpse.


On the plane headed to D.C. with Stitch (This is for you Sara, I told you I would take him everywhere!)


Our first full day in D.C. we walked a lot. Remind me never to wear flip flops. We walked everywhere!!!


Our last day in D.C.


These elevators were loooong!!!


Hello, cousin! Wow, looks just like me!


Obama food Run #1: Ben's Chili Bowl. My second time there. Food is delish and cheap. Sweet tea is sweet and the bomb!


Obama Food Run #1: Five Guys Hamburgers! Very yummy!


New York! First full day in New York City! Ground zero...Constructing. We road the train into the World Trade Center Station everyday. Remembering 9/11


Visited Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty Island. One of my favorite places! I love New York City and sitting in the middle of Time Square!!!


Lady Liberty


Brooklyn Bridge!


Food!!! Delish, a lot and cheap!


Spending a week in San Diego with David and his friends. Went to the beach, kayaking, hiking, biking, to the zoo, to Coronado, cooked, had fun!

No comments: