Thursday, December 01, 2011

Back and Running

This blog will be back up once again. This blog will be dedicated to running and the messages God lays on my heart while I do my favorite activity.

As a runner I spend a lot of time with God while I run. Running is my big conversation with God. I spend time praying for those who are sick all the way to thanking God for my blessings. Yet, it really doesn't stop there. I not only talk to God, but I also listen to God.

God awakens my heart. I want God to also awaken yours. With God's love, grace, and joy in my own life I want to share it with you.

I pray that God will bless you through his faithful servant.
I pray that God will stir in you.
I pray that God will show you joy in so many ways.
I pray that you would want to seek God and talk to him.
I pray that God will teach me many things through running that I may share and live out with only God's strength in me.

No comments: