Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sharing

Stuff just happens and I think too much about it.



This weekend, on Saturday I was able to just sit down and share/talk about Purpose Driven Life. I think while reading this book a lot of questions have come up about my walk, that I question myself, and again think about. But, even sharing a little bit about the book, theres that tendancy to want to get deeper. Most of my frustrations I don't usually tell others, but I was able to kind of talk and lay it down. Which was pretty cool. I remember when I was in middle school I didn't like to talk about my feelings or pains, frustrations, but I guess once you build up a relationship and just realize that you trust someone and open up a little and start trusting them more somehow theres that tendancy to want to open up more. Hmm...Now, I need to work on honesty and getting everything out, so everything isn't all built up in me and hidden, and later take it out on myself.



Welps my big sis is awesome! I think now I realize more what trust is all about and being able to open up. Also dependance on each other and to build up confidence in each other. It's pretty cool to feel the change and know that there is more confidence in sharing and just feeling more comfortable and knowing that everything I say really isn't all that stupid and someone cares. That's pretty cool! =)



"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."

-Elbert Hubbard

No comments: