Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Once Again

I started back up scrapbooking and journaling when the school year started. My book looks pretty cool. I also started back my cursive, today. I should start my calligraphy again, too. So many things I use to do...

I want one of these Moleskine's, Beej, my big sis. Has one, it's pretty cool, I saw how she did 2 of her pages and stuck some stuff on the outside. I should get one too, I could actually do some painting and drawing in it. Even, though there's not as much room as my composition book, yeah I've been using a composition book with lines, kind of weird, but I write a lot. I can't believe I actually write! Well with lot of decoration and scrapbooking in it too. I also got this cool journal from Melissa for my 16th Birthday, I was going through it a couple of days ago, what's hecka cool is theres a little folder area to put loose items in! I might go today to get one since I have a borders 30% off coupon, on one item, and expires today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: