This song really expresses my life. Even in these past days when I was just stressed out and didn't know what to do anymore I totally cried out to the King. It was funny even sitting in the desk cubicals in the library by myself I felt the need to pray to Him. He's my greatest love in life and I just hand Him everything. Also letting my ears be open to His voice to know that sweet song. He's the answer to my dreams.
He comforts the lonely and is able to lift my head in trialing times. I just totally cry out to Him right now.
Lord, my heart cries out glory to the King.
My greatest love in life I hand You everything.
Glo-ry, glo-ry, I hear the angels sing.
Open my ears, let me hear Your voice,
To know that sweet sound, Oh my soul rejoice.
Glo-ry, glo-ry, I hear the angels sing.
You're a Father to the fatherless,
The answer to my dreams.
I see You crowned in righteousness.
We cry glory to the King.
Comforter to the lone-ly,
The lift-er of my head.
I see You veiled in majesty,
We cry glo - ry, glo - ry,
We cry glory to the King.
Words and Music by Darlene Zschech
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment