"..you see the depths of my heart and you love me the same. You are amazing God."
-Chris Tomlin
Monday, September 19, 2005
Truth
It is very hard to say the exact truth, even about your own immediate feelings much harder than to say something fine about them which is not the exact truth. George Eliot
Hey my name is Crissy. I'm 21 from Cali! I like to hangout with my friends, listen to music, cook, bake, scrapbook, sleep, and eat! I love snowboarding and rippin' the mountains and surfing the waves. I am an avid road biker, and somewhat of a runner training to do some tri's. My goal in life is to do an Ironman. I'm in CAMARADA! I'm also in Alpha Lambda Delta! My favorite verse is... I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. ~Philippians 3:14.
No comments:
Post a Comment