Monday, January 30, 2006

Prayer Changes Things


Billy Graham
Originally uploaded by penguingolfer89.
Pray with all your heart. Thanks for all your continuing prayers whether for my family, school, friends, or just anything I brought up to anyone, which isn't much. I want to also thank those who have given me some request of your own for me to pray for during my pray time. It's cool to see o many people praying for something and in time that prayer is answered.

God is awesome! Today I went in and talked to my counselor about my grades. I passed all my classes! She was really happy for me. She really listened to me about my english teacher and told me if I need to after this week go and see the vice principal and talk it over with him.

My favorite verse...
Straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Jesus Christ.
Philippians 3:13b-14

The race I did on Saturday was a race of endurance for me. I didn't train at all and I wasn't ready. I got beat up blood dripping down my legs, my hydropack wouldn't give me anything, water soaked up in all my clothing and freezing cold, my laces got stuck, I felt weak. Somehow God gave me the strength to finish it. I told myself throughout the whole race that if I start it, boy, am I going to finish it! Same with my life it's started and I'm going to live for him and be a testament til I finish my life here on earth. Believe me it isn't going to be easy like the race, it took endurance.

Guess it's a lot like relationships endurance through troubles. Trusting and being able to build the relationship. Even with God. For me if my heart isn't right with God then I'm lost.

-Please pray for the many relationships that I have built that they will stay strong.
-Grandpa, I spoke on the phone with him after I just kind of wanted to cry, he sounded so weak.
-Grandma, just thank God for healing her.
-I'm signed up to be mugs editor or business manager next year.
-The possiblity of me playing golf next year is high.

No comments: