Problems when you play too many sports. I love sports a lot. The sports however have different motions for the knee and ankle. I've been running, biking, golfing, playing tennis, playing basketball, swimming, and playing a little bit of football in the last year and coming in to this year. I can't always compete or I may get hurt, I need to keep my competition to a managable level.
My knee is giving out again. I don't know where I put my brace. I should look for it. I've been wearing my ankle one sometimes. These last couple of years my knee has been giving out. Last week my ROM was weak. I could barely walk I just looked like a old grandma. I've been doing more training for my knee and ankle. My knee is the biggest problem right now. Theres pain on the medial side below the patella. I hope it's only indirect pain right now. Hopefully all will be good before my next race in a couple of weeks.
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment