Friday, March 10, 2006

Conquering/ Weekend Vacation


Conquer Yourself
Originally uploaded by DiEmPe.
My third race of my series is tomorrow! If I do well I might end up champion!
I need to conquer my race tomorrow!

The weather is killer right now, hope I don't get sick and cold.

I leave for Sacramento tonight, I'll be up trying to relax for the weekend. I'll be at Grace, too. Yes, sleep in on Sunday! Church starts at 10:05!

It's just a cycle. I conquer something and then I fall down.

I'm doing let's say, "GREAT!" in all my classes. Hopefully my grades won't drop like it did first semester. I aced my English test this week bring my grade back up to a B+ in English. Chemistry I had A- then I dropped it this week to a C+.

Oh and on top of that, I'm totally on a spiritual high. God is good!

No comments: