This week started to be a drag. Knowing that I had 4 test this week all in a row. My test are now over with. Thank you Lord for giving me the discipline and mind to study and remember. He really sticks through!
On Tuesday I had my math and chemistry test. Not good subjects to put together on one day. Wednesday I had my vocabulary. Today I had my Thoreau test.
This week I've been sleeping a lot. After coming home from school I would sleep til 8 or so. It's pretty bad, but I made it through. My body has been very tired. Except for yesterday I went to babysit Heather. She's 5 and sometimes she can drive me crazy. I couldn't leave. She was so attatched to me. Her mom said, "The hardest part is saying goodbye." I never really realized that that's the hardest part for me sometimes too, I never want to leave. I'm having so much fun and then I have to leave, how sad.
2 more days of this week! Friday will be relaxing. Saturday I'm gonna push myself another 14 miles. Mind you I haven't done anything active since my last race.
Now that I look back, this week went by fast! This year is going by fast!
I'm almost 17, dread, dread, dread....I don't wanna be older. I wish I still were in elementry school.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment