If only I could go back and change my actions and realize the consequences then.
I was so immature.
I lost so much.
I lost someone, something, everything.
No more friends.
I sit at home.
By myself on the computer, listening to music, crying to God, my heart out.
You were the person I talked to.
You were the person I trusted.
We had so much fun together.
I looked up to you.
You believed and trusted in me.
You told me I could do anything.
If I needed to talk I would go to you.
I let myself down.
I let you down.
"thinking of you where ever you are...
we pray for our sorrows to end,
and hope that our hearts will blend.
now i will step forward to realize this wish.
and who knows:
starting a new journey may not be so hard.
or maybe its already begun.
there are many worlds,
but they share the same sky-
one sky,one destiny....."
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment