When did the change happen? Let's see back in 1998...How do you be a example to the world when the world turns around? Stand your ground with Christ.
-Dear Materialistic Girl and Idolizer of The World
~Aloha New and Improved Humble Servant of God
1. I'm a girl and sensative. Yet, I like to dress like a guy sometimes.
2. I don't like to be yelled at. I also don't yell at others. For what ever reason. Whether it's on the court or something else.
3. I'm a talker. Meaning I like to talk things out.
4. If you have a problem with me come up to me and talk about it. Vice versa. Basically, I love everyone. So no one can come between that and break bonds. Even family bonds. I live like Christ, loving everyone.
5. I get upset at little things. Meaning watch what you say to me. Everything might be considered hurtful. So also watch your tone.
6. I use to care what others thought of me also what I wore etc. I don't care.
7. Materialist things mean nothing to me. Where will I bring it once I die? I don't need to idolize things. I will put Him first.
I've been reading or finishing up How to Smell Like God, which I got my Freshman year entering Maranatha. I know, I finally got on top of it and reading it.
So yes, I need to get a devotion book or also get into the Bible. But, through all prayer this week I've realized what God has done in my life. Let me say, it's a TON of stuff! It's been amazing. It's so hard because people put you down, but God always picks me up. So much hurtful stuff this week, but it has really taught me who really is in control and God would never hurt me.
A year off would be good. Lord, take my life use it.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment