Where do I fit in?
Have I been called?
Have I been chosen?
How can I make a difference for your kingdom Lord?
When I always stumble?
When I always fall?
I have a calling
There is a purpose for my life
You are awesome
You are faithful
Lord to see it through
To see me through
Lord I want to come and discover my path
Take the next steps on this road of life
Give me the courage to see your grace
and to answer my call....
St. Louis is now named the most dangerous place in the United States. I believe God brought a sight to the city that we encountered. We could say that we practically took over St. Louis. Streets were empty and quiet. I love city life, I'm a person who could actually take city life and being around different people, even people say not to associate with. I've learned that I could be single and let God reign in me. It's so awesome. That's just a glimpse.
Who's shadow?
My shadow.
Who's land and beauty?
God's land and beauty.
He has entrusted in me love and life.
That I may share and let my actions speak in the city of St. Louis enhabitants.
Though I stand on rock, may it be firm.
You see the bridge, I made it to the other side.
Because Jesus Christ paved that way.
I stand in front of the river.
Who's river?
God's river.
His river of life in me flows.
My roommates, family at Urbana, and sister's in Christ. They entrusted into me the leadership role for our evening prayer. Me so young, but me the person God taught and loved. Who knew that now my relationship with Christ grew so rapidly, when I still might have felt I was on that plateau. He taught me so much. Evening prayer and prayer services wasn't just a little kid talking, but a little child with the love of Christ, speaking and talking to Him, expressing everyting, even in humility not in just words, but lifestyle.
Wanna know?
Come up to me and we'll talk face to face. Laying it all down on the table.
Urbana
Wanna talk to me about it? Come up to me. I have so much to share. In the midst of that I would like to ask for 1 prayer request that has been tugging at my heart through all the sin already that I've already done, some I could be really ashamed of. The evil forces are always after me. After my commitment on Tuesday I felt the force really tug and say no rethink, or kill yourself, I really asked God for strength. Satan has/had a stronghold of me before and during Urbana. God has however been showing me so many things. Was I tired? I know it isn't that time of the month, but I've been getting sick and my head is hurting more and more. I was great on all the spiritual food I was fed, I was driven.
exodus
so we gonna walk - all right!
through de roads of creation
we the generation
trod through great tribulation
exodus: the movement of {Yahweh's} people!
-Bob Marley

No comments:
Post a Comment