Coming back home Urbana, brought a lot of change of lifestyle. I vowed to God my money, lifestyle, career, and many other things.
When I go shopping, I haven't actually bought anything. All of my money has been spent on food. If I don't need it, why buy it? I know we've been to Costco and Sunvalley, all I do is look. Think, my dad thinks I'm werid. I just ask to look and walk around, who does that?
I've been living much simplier since I got back from Urbana. I've given up the credit card, time spent online, etc. With the time not online I spend it getting sleep and rest, studying for test, and with God. It's really cool to beable to live simply. Anyone could do it, God will provide. That's one thing that will always stick with me He'll provide no matter what!
Prayer: I was in a lot of pain on Sunday and today. If you would pray with me that God would take away the pain. I've been also asking Him to give me strength through the pain, and also throughout Wednesday, even though finals end Friday, the biggest day is Wednesday.
Live a life worthy of the calling be COMPLETELY HUMBLE and GENTLE; be PATIENT, bearing with one about in LOVE. Make every effort to keep the UNITY of the Spirit through the bond of PEACE. Ephesians 4:1-3
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment