Monday, February 19, 2007

My Every Moment Prayer

I use to never ask God for strength this much, but these past few weeks it's every moment that I now pray to God for strength.

Dear God,
Give me strength. Please, give me strength. Lord, please give me strength to get through this. Give me strength...Amen


That's how it's been for these last few weeks and even more these last few days. When I'm driving, when I'm just sitting, when I just wake up, when I'm eating, when I'm walking, when I fall asleep. All I hear myself asking God for is strength.

He's been awesome and has given me so much strength to get through this weekend.

I really thank God for all the strength now. Through this Lent Season even more. I haven't really thought of anything to give up yet...They never said that giving up something was easy. But, to give up everything is to let God take control.

No comments: