This is the beef ribs. Yes, I cracked open the crockpot today!
After beef ribs I made some jook for lunch and also cookies.
The finished jook with soy sauce!
Then I started working on the pork ribs! Thanks to Michelle for the recipe!
This is the finished product. Didn't taste how I wish it did. Kind of salty. Will work on it. It was good, though!
To top it off I made an apple crisp! It was very yummy!
This is before the Apple Crisp went in.
This is how it turned out. I plated it with whip cream, this is the leftover! Yum! Taste sooo good.
Here's the recipe thanks to About: Southern Food
Apple crisp is made with sliced fresh apples and cinnamon then topped with a crumbly mixture of flour, butter, and sugar.
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients:
* 4 cups apple slices
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup water
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 1 stick (4 ounces) butter
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
Preparation:
Place sliced apples in a buttered 10-inch deep-dish pie dish, alternating with sprinklings of the cinnamon and salt. Pour water over apple slices.
In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, butter, and flour together with fingertips or pastry blender until crumbly. Sprinkle over the apples. Bake at 350° until apples are tender and top is browned, about 35 to 45 minutes. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Apple crisp serves 6.

No comments:
Post a Comment